Editor Console Pro is a powerful replacement for Unity's editor console.
As seen in:
Part of the 2017 Unity Mobile Essentials Pack!
Must-Have Unity Plugins [Gamasutra]
Unity Plugins Used While Developing Punch Club [Gamasutra]
Using Console Pro you can:
- Use a search field to filter all entries by text, file name, class, GameObject name on the fly.
- Search and filter using Regular Expressions.
- Create custom filter groups with their own colors, icons, and toggle buttons, instead of just the default Logs, Warnings, and Errors.
- See the source code surrounding each method call in the stack, allowing you to see and jump to the code around the log.
- Open your code editor to any method or line in a log's stack by clicking on it, rather than just to the Debug.Log call.
- Easily see a log entry's file name, namespace, GameObject name, and class in columns.
- Ignore logs you never want to see again.
- Ignore custom Debug.Log classes in the stack, so double clicking never takes you to the wrong code.
- Watch variables without spam using special logs that collapse even though they have different content.
- Use remote logging to get logs and stacktraces off of a standalone build or a phone/tablet build.
- Parse Editor.log or other log files as if they were the current logs
- Colorize the entire log line so you can quickly see different log types.
- Use custom fonts and colors.
- Copy full logs and stack traces to the clipboard with one click.
- Export the entire console output to a txt file, including stack traces.
- Override Unity's status bar click.
*** Note: If you are having problems in 2017.*, please make sure you are logged into the asset store account you bought it with so you can update to the newest version! ***