This asset includes a bunch of small features that Unity should include by default to help the users and improve the workflow.
The main features included are:
- Integrated and easy-to-use pool system.
- The ability to Debug lists.
- Simple animations' system to animate any component trough code or the inspector.
- Easier to use random class.
- Extensions of multiple classes to add some commonly-needed functionality.
- Disabling of the completely useless warning CS0649.
- Additional shortcuts.
To find more detailed information you can access this file: docs.google.com/document/d/1-strmOzT7ka8uO8hEH_W3Xjlr-ajjKcJ0b6h5KYnpJQ/edit?usp=sharing
No setup is necessary to use this asset. It is meant to work after a simple import.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission
if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended
While clicking these links won’t cost you any money, they will help me fund my development projects while recommending great assets!