Next level realness! Using 106 cameras, Metastage records a person from every possible angle, and reconstructs it to form a high quality, fully 3D asset. Whatever happens on stage becomes a digital likeness that can add life, scale, and story to virtual productions. All of the subtlety of human motion is truly represented in these models, bringing authenticity to your digital environments.
- In this looping capture, Jim pantomimes having a serious conversation with another person. Curious to see what it looks like? Get a preview of this asset here!
- You also get access to the Microsoft Mixed Reality Capture Studios Plugin
What does Microsoft's plugin do?
- The Microsoft Mixed Reality Capture Studios Plugin allows for the playback of our volumetric captures within the game engine. Easily integrate the plugin into your existing Unity Project
- Build for iOS, Android, PC, and AR/VR headsets
- Please be aware that the plugin is licensed under Microsoft’s EULA, which must be accepted as part of the purchasing process. Read through the EULA here
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission
if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended
While clicking these links won’t cost you any money, they will help me fund my development projects while recommending great assets!