GameObject Effects contains 3 separate effects that can be used in a variety of different ways.
Below is a link to my website, which has 3 Demo's you can try out before considering this package! :)
The 3 effects are:
- Bubble Effect: An effect which uses Scaling to go from one scale to a different scale, then back to it's original scale, creating a Bubbling effect.
The Bubble Effect allows you to scale the object Uniformly (all axies the same) or Non Uniformly (each axis can be different).
- Sway Effect: An effect which uses Position to move from its current location, to one point in space, back to it's original location, then to another point in space, then returning back to it's original location, creating a Swaying effect.
The Sway Effect currently only allows 2 points to traverse To and From, however I'm sure it can be modified quite easily to allow more points if wanted.
- Tilt Effect: An effect which uses Rotation to rotate the object around 1 or more axies by a specific amount in degrees, then rotating back to it's original location, then rotating to the specific degrees in the opposite direction ,creating a Tilting effect.
The Tilt Effect allows you to rotate the object in 1 axis, 2 axies, or all 3 axies at the same time.
These 3 effects can work both independently or together in any combination.
As I said above, these effects can be used in a variety of different ways:
- Menu Buttons
- Hover states for buttons
- Rocking an object such as a Boat
- Characters patrolling a route.
Please Rate and leave Feedback and Comments letting me know what you think.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission
if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended
While clicking these links won’t cost you any money, they will help me fund my development projects while recommending great assets!