Tanks Multiplayer is an action packed multiplayer template running on Unity Networking*, Mirror or Photon Unity Networking. Your choice! Play in teams with up to 12 players per room and compete for the highest score. Numerous common network approaches are explained in the extensive documentation.
Interested? Ask us on the Unity forums.
Looking for support? Visit our support forums.
• Team Deathmatch & Capture The Flag
• Offline mode vs AI bots
• LAN mode & local network discovery
• Online Matchmaking & Host Migration
• Auto Team Balance across up to 4 Teams
• Synchronized Player Model Selection
• Synchronized Player Movement & Shots
• Synchronized Player Death & Respawn
• Killcam following the killer tank on death
• Various collectible Powerups & Bullets
• Networked Object Pooling integration
• Lightweight Render Pipeline
• Unity Services: IAP, Ads
• Step by Step Networking Documentation
• Mobile & Desktop Input support
* Unity Networking (UNET) is deprecated by Unity and out of support.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission
if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended
While clicking these links won’t cost you any money, they will help me fund my development projects while recommending great assets!